If you were looking for another way to indulge in our protein chocolate the amazing
@_hannaheats (Hannah Potter) has done it again with these delicious guilt-free cookies adapted from an already existing recipe. The perfect accompaniment to our luxury high protein chocolate. Dot our delicious protein chocolate chunks throughout these chewy cookies for an exciting guilt-free evening dessert, providing you with essential proteins without the sugar and unneccesary calories.
- Mixing bowl
- Greased baking tray
- 45g of coconut flour
- 50g original high protein chocolate
- 30g cookies and cream whey protein powder
- 100g of egg whites
- 30g of melted coconut oil
- 90g of greek yoghurt
- Grease and line a loaf tin and set your oven to 160 degrees C
- Whisk together the egg whites and greek yoghurt
- Combine all of the other ingredients until well mixed until a dough consistency
- Stir in broken up chunks of original Cocoa+ high protein chocolate until evenly distributed
- Using the tablespoon, spoon the dough in even amounts onto the greased baking tray and then press down into a cookie shape.
- Pop in the oven and bake for around 11-13 minutes
- Remove from the oven leave to cool on a cooling rack
It’s Good + More Good.