Around $1.8 billion was spent on chocolate and candy for Valentine's last year! Which clearly has something to say about this cocoa packed treat and it's role in this romantic holiday! Let us take you back, back to the time of the Aztecs where chocolate was referred to as the "food of the Gods", and cocoa beans were a luxury commodity item among the upper class elites and even used as currency. So you can really understand why chocolate has always been used as a token of appreciation in society.
After chocolate made its way to Europe in the 1500s it won the hearts of everyone and eventually became more and more accessible and less associated with wealth and more with romantic gestures. Now the majority of chocoholics says they'd hope to receive chocolate for Valentine's Day!
What's This About A Competition?
It's our turn to really get your hearts pounding, and we don't mean with a workout! We're giving you a chance to WIN lots of chocolate gifts including our new brownies and delectable truffles, not just for you, but also for that special someone, be it a friend and fellow chocoholic, family member or lifting partner.
How Do I Win?
To enter all you need to do is purchase a pack of our blue foiled 40% milk protein chocolate hearts, either by themselves or as part of a hamper, and if you receive a pack of RED foiled protein chocolate hearts you'll have won and will be able to claim the wonderful prizes from us! Our team will be busy sneakily placing red hearts in 3 orders giving 3 customers a chance to win!
- Only customers will have a chance at winning this prize
- Must purchase our milk protein chocolate hearts between Jan 25th and Feb 10th 2019
- Regular hearts are blue foiled, you must find our red foiled hearts to be able to redeem prizes
- You will win a hamper of goodies worth up to £25 for you and someone of your choice
- Must DM us once you find the red foiled hearts and we will ask you to post an image on social media and then will send your prizes to your address and another address of your choice before Thursday 14th February.
Click below and grab a pack (or two) to be in with a chance to WIN!CLICK HERE
Have An Indulgent One...